powered by FreeFind

website - www.Railway Ramblers.org.uk

Railway Ramblers     Leeds     Bradford     Calderdale     Kirklees     Wakefield



Location/maps used: OS 1:50000 104 Leeds & Bradford 105 York; OS Street Atlas West Yorkshire




Opened 1.5.1876

Closed 6.1.1964 (Pass), 27.4.1964 (Gds)

Stations Penda’s Way (opened 1939), Scholes, Thorner, Bardsey, Collingham Bridge, Wetherby (2nd)

Signalboxes Cross Gates East Junction, Cross Gates North, Scholes, Thorner, Bardsey, Collingham Bridge, Wetherby South, Wetherby East. Wetherby West

In 1876 the North Eastern opened a single line branch between Crossgates (Leeds - York line) and Wetherby (Church Fenton - Harrogate line). In 1902 they doubled the line and at Wetherby built a west curve, a new station at South Junction and closed the original station.

Route - when open
This branch diverged north from the Leeds - York line just east of Crossgates station (GR367344), passed through Penda’s Way, over a minor road to Barwick and under Station Road to reach Scholes. Thorner was reached after passing under the A64, and Bardsey after bridging the A58. From there it followed Collingham Beck a tributary of the Wharfe which it crossed north of Collingham Bridge station and then followed along the west bank into Wetherby.

Route - today
This line is walkable from Crossgates to a point south of Collingham where a landowner refuses access to a short section of the line. At Scholes muddy conditions were encountered but this soon gave way to a nice grassy embankment with lots of sandstone bridges still in situ. The most impressive stretch is just north of Thorner where the line passes through a very deep, narrow cutting with the Seacroft road soaring above on a high brick bridge. At Collingham the road bridge must be used to cross the Wharfe but from the north bank a footpath follows the embankment, sandwiched between a golf course and the river, into Wetherby.
Details of other walkable sections and obstructions required

Stations - Penda’s Way (no trace); Scholes station buildings complete - Buffers restaurant; Thorner, Bardsey and Collingham Bridge built over by housing (station cottage survives at Collingham); Wetherby (2nd)
Bridges - bridge over Wharfe at Collingham demolished; bridges under Quarry Hill Lane and Barleyfields Road in Wetherby listed grade ll; details of bridges intact/demolished required.




Opened 1.2.1865

Closed (Pass) 22.3.1965, (Gds) 5.7.1965

Stations Arthington (2nd), Pool renamed Pool-in-Wharfedale 1927, Otley

Signalboxes Arthington South, West and North Junctions, Pool, Otley,

The North Eastern constructed the line to Otley where the station (and the line westwards to llkley) was jointly owned with the Midland. Arthington station, which had previously been further north, was re-sited at the Leeds corner of the triangle with separate platforms for the Ilkley and Harrogate lines. The north curve at Arthington was closed and lifted in 1965-6.

Reopening proposal
Although not excercising much influence, Otley Town Council indicated in November 2002 its full support for the reinstatement of this line together with Otley - Menston line (see below).

Route - when open
The branch left the former Leeds Northern main line by a triangular junction (GR257444) and headed west along the foot of the escarpment formed by the high ground to the south known as the Chevin. It passed under Pool Bank New Road to reach Pool-in-Wharfedale station where, until about 1922, a narrow gauge tramway used to come down from Pool quarry to a loading dock at the east end of the island platform. The line continued west passing under Leeds Road (A660) and East Chevin Road to Otley station which, like Pool had three platform faces, the NER obviously expecting more traffic than actually materialised.

Route - today
Most of the trackbed is walkable apart from roads/housing at Poole and the last half-mile which was used for the Otley southern bypass (A660).

Stations - Arthington (2nd), Poole-in-Wharfedale built over by housing, Otley built over by A660(T).
Bridges - Further bridge information required.





Opened (Pass) 1.8.1865 (Pass); 1.10.1866 (Gds)

Closed Otley - Burley Jn (Pass) 22.3.1965; (Gds) 5.7.1965

Menston Jn - Milnerwood Jn (Pass) 25.2.1957 (Gds) 5.7.1965

Stations Otley, Menston Junction (opened 1873, closed 1877), Burley-in-Wharfedale

Signalboxes Otley, Otley Goods Yard, Milnerwood Junction, Menston Junction, Burley Junction

The Midland opened their Leeds - Ilkey line on 1.8.1865 and on the same day this branch to Otley. It became jointly owned with the North Eastern becoming known as the Otley & Ilkley Joint. A south to east spur at Menston gave the Midland direct running from Leeds.

Reopening proposal
In January 2004 the reinstatement of the Otley - Menston route to connect with the Wharfedale line was being studied by a team od consultants commissioned by Otley Town Council. Their main priority is to find an alternative alignment for the section built over by the Otley southern bypass.

Route - when open
Otley station (GR204450) was located at the foot of the high ground to the south known as the Chevi and the line headed west along the foot of the escarpment soon passing through a deep cutting before crossing Bradford Road (A6038). Another cutting took it to Milnerwood Junction, where there was a spur south to Menston Junction, with the line to Ilkley joining the line from Leeds at Burley-in-Wharfedale thus making a triangular junction.

Route - today
The alignment either side of Otley station was used for the southern bypass (A660) but it can be walked from the roundabout at GR195450 (three quarters of a
mile west of Otley station site) almost to Burley-in-Wharfedale.

Stations - Otley built over by A660(T); Burley-in-Wharfedale still open (Ilkley -Leeds/Bradford)
Bridges - Further bridge information required.
Misc. - Remains of Milnerwood signalbox halfway down embankment (1994).



NER CASTLEFORD EAST JN - GARFORTH (single line 63 miles)

Opened (Gds) 8.4.1878, (Pass) 12.8.1878

Closed (Pass) 22.1.1951

(Gds) 14.7.1969 Ledston - Garforth, 6.6.1998 Castleford East Jn - Ledston

Stations Ledston, Bower’s Halt, Kippax, Garforth


This line started out as the Leeds, Castleford and Pontefract Junction Railway (LC&PJR) but was taken over prior to opening in 1878 by the North Eastern. Passenger services were withdrawn in 1951 and after closure to goods traffic in 1969 1½ miles of track were retained at the Castleford end until 1998 to serve initially Allerton Bywater and Bowers Row Collieries/Opencast sites and later RJB Mining’s Ledston Unloading Hopper Compound.

Route when open
The branch diverged north from the Castleford - York line at Castleford East Junction (SE437260), curved NW to cross the River Aire over a Castleford Viaduct beyond which a level crossing took the line over Ings Lane. It then passed under Barnsdale Road (A656) to reach Ledston station where there was a connection to Allerton Bywater colliery. Bowers Halt was a further mile along the line and this was reached after passing over a short but long defunct branch of the Aire & Calder Navigation serving Brigshaw Pits. North of the halt there was a branch to Bowers Row colliery and another three quarters of amile brought it to Kippax. From there it headed north for two miles to pass under the Leeds - Selby road (A63) and then curved through a wide S-bend to make trailing connection with the York - Leeds line just east of Garforth station (SE410334).

Route today
A rusty single line curves away north from the site of Castleford East Jn on the Normanton - York and after crossing Wheldon Road and the long Castleford viaduct ends after 1½ miles at the site of Ledston station just north of the A656. The next four miles has been converted in a trail known as The Lines; it starts from Silkstone Square just east of Park Lane and ends in Garforth at Ninelands Lane whilst a short section between between Becks Lane and Selby Road (A63 is also part of the Leeds Country Way. Midway between Castleford and Garforth, at the site of Bower's Halt, the line that branched of west to Bowers Row colliery is also an official path for approx ¾ mile. In Garforth is the ½ mile between Ninelands Lane and Green Lane walkable?

Stations Ledston demolished 1996; Bower’s Halt no trace; Kippax demolished; Garforth still open
(Leeds - York/Selby line).
Bridges plate girder bridge over Wheldon Road in place, Castleford Viaduct bow string centre section over River Aire with long plate girder approach spans supported on sets of tubular steel piers (nine south side, ten north) 840ft long; bridge carrying Barnsdale Road A656 in place; bridge carrying Park Lane removed.; bridge carrying Bragshaw Lane in place; bridge carrying Berry Lane in place; bridge over Becks Lane missing; bridge carrying Selby Road (A63) in place; bridge over Ninelands Lane missing; bridge carrying Green Lane missing.

Bygone Lines http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/bygone_lines_uk/
which I own has had several West Yorkshire threads recently. This Yahoo group covers all disused lines in the British Isles and encourages the use of attachments so we have a large exchange of photos and maps etc.
I'm sure you could add to and gain from being a member - if you wish to join you can subscribe at:




Opened Laisterdyke - Gildersome (Pass) 20.8.1856, (Gds) 1.1.1857;

Thoughout (all traffic) 10.10.1857

Closed (Pass) local 25.2.1967, through 7.9.1964,

(Gds) 5.5.1969 Ardsley - Morley, 16.3.1968 Morley - Dudley Hill

Stations Ardsley (closed 1964), Tingley (opened 1859 closed 1954), Morley Top (closed 1961),

Gildersome West (closed 1955), Drighlington & Adwalton renamed Drighlington (closed1962), Birkenshaw & Tong (closed 1953), Dudley Hill (1st closed 1875, 2nd closed 1952), Laisterdyke (closed 1966)

Loco sheds Ardsley 37A (56A from 1956) eight-track shed (opened 1892 closed 1965).

This line was opened throughout in October 1857 by The Leeds, Bradford & Halifax Junction Railway (LBHJR). In 1875 Dudley Hill station was moved a quarter mile further north so that it also served the line to Low Moor. The GNR, LNER and later BR operated through trains from Kings Cross to Bradford via this route but post Beeching they were sent via Leeds.

Route - when open
The Great Northern main lines from Doncaster to Bradford and Leeds diverged west of Ardsley (GR304265). The Bradford line headed west with the Beeston - Batley line (see below) joining east of Tingley and diverging to the west after passing over Dewsbury Road (A653). The line now turned NW to Morley Top station (which was immediately above the LNWs Morley tunnel), bridged Bruntcliffe Lane (A643) and reached Gildersome West station where the line passed under the road junction through a short tunnel. At Adwalton Junction it joined the line from Batley, passed through Drighlington, crossed over Whitehall Road and just beyond Birkenshaw station another short tunnel took it under Bradford Road (A651). The line now turned north at Dudley Hill and west through the tight curves at Cutlers Junction to Laisterdyke.

Route - today
The Yorkshire group were able to follow the course of the line west from the site of Tingley station to Morley. Between the site of Gildersome West station and Whitehall Road (A58) two miles of the alignment was taken over to re-route the Wakefield - Bradford road (A650). The Spen Valley Heritage Trail utilises the trackbed from the roundabout in Whitehall Road to Tong Street and it would appear that most of the remainder from the site of Dudley Hill station to Laisterdyke is also walkable.
Further detailed information required.

Stations -is there trace of any station?
Tunnels - Gildersome tunnel 156yds built over by new road; Birkenshaw tunnel (under Bradford Road) 106yds, both portals partially earthed over
Bridges - details of bridges intact/demolished required.
Loco shed Ardsley (GR312259) on north side of line east of Ardsley station, demolished 1968, in April 2005 the site was being cleared and levelled for redevelopment.




Opened (Gds) 1.7.1890, (Pass) 1.8.1890

Closed (Pass) 29.10.1951

(Gds) 6.7.1953 Batley - Woodkirk and Tingley - Beeston Jn; 30.6.1964 Woodkirk - Tingley

Stations Batley GN (closed 1966), Woodkirk (closed 1939), Tingley (closed 1954)

The Great Northern opened this line to connect Batley with their Ardsley - Leeds/Bradford lines. They introduced a Leeds Central - Wrenthorpe - Dewsbury - Tingley - Leeds circular passenger service in 1890 and three years later one between Leeds- Tingley - Batley - Cleckheaton, Low Moor - Pudsey - Leeds.

Route - when open
The branch diverged from the direct line to Bradford at Batley West Junction (GR250241), curved east, passed through Soothill tunnel and joined the Bradford - Ardsley line at Tingley West Junction. After leaving Tingley station a high viaduct took it across the Ardsley - Leeds line which it then followed north for a mile before joining it at a flying junction at Beeston.

Route - today
The group inspected both ends of the blocked Soothill tunnel, the site of Woodkirk station and the remains of Tingley station with the tops of two bridges remaining to show where cuttings have been infilled. The viaduct over the main Doncaster - Leeds line was still intact and they were able to follow the old line to Beeston.
Further detailed information required.

Stations - Batley part of original joint station still open; Woodkirk? Tingley?
Bridges - Tingley viaduct five brick arches intact; Information on other bridges required.
Tunnels - Soothill 659yds blocked.



GNR BEESTON JN - HUNSLET GOODS (LEEDS) (goods only 3¾ miles)

(The Hunslet Railway)

Opened 2.1.1899

Closed 3.7.1967 Beeston - Parkside Jn; 3.1.1966 Parkside Jn - Hunslet

Stations Hunslet Goods

The Hunslet Railway was incorporated in 1893 but was transferred to the GNR the following year and it was that company that opened the branch in 1899.

Route - when open
From Beeston Junction (GR426293) on the GNR main line into Leeds) the line turned east passing over the Middleton Railway and the Midland main line. After crossing the canal (the Aire & Calder Navigation Company insisted on a swing bridge as they had aspirations of turning it into a ship canal) the line turned NW to terminate at Hunslet goods station a mile from the city centre. A connection was made to the adjacent NER goods branch from Neville Hill which opened the same year. This line is still open with the sites of the former goods yards occupied by Total oil and Tilcon stone terminals

Route - today
At Hunslet Carr half a mile of the formation was built over by the M1.
Further detailed information required

Stations - see above
Bridges - information on which bridges remain intact required. Knowsthorpe swing bridge over canal never had machinery to move it. It was demolished in 1977 but the stone pier remains.




(The Pudsey Loop)

Opened 1.4.1878 Stanningley - Pudsey (Greenside),

1.11.1893 Pudsey (Greenside) - Laisterdyke and Bramley - Pudsey (Lowtown)

Closed (Pass) 15.6.1964, (Gds) 6.7.1964

Stations Bramley GN (closed 1966), Pudsey Lowtown, Pudsey Greenside (1st terminus closed 1878, 2nd through station), Laisterdyke (closed 1966)

The great Northern opened a short branch from Stanningley to Pudsey (Greenside) in 1878. Five years later the line was extended to Laisterdyke, the original curve from Stanningley closed and a direct line to Bramley was opened which then formed the Pudsey Loop. The line closed to all traffic in 1964.

Route - when open
From Bramley (GR239345) the line curved through 90° to reach Pudsey Lowtown. It then curved back to head west through Pudsey Greenside station. After passing through the 616yd tunnel it crossed over Greenside embankment (reputed to be the highest railway embankment in Europe) and approaching Laisterdyke passed under the Shipley branch.

Route - today
The Yorkshire party were able to locate the sites of Lowtown and Greenside stations before making a traverse of the large and impressive Greenside tunnel followed by the embankment and ending at Cutlers Junction.
Further detailed information required

Stations - Pudsey (Greenside), Pudsey (Lowtown), Bramley (on the still open Bradford - Leeds line)
Bridges - Information on which bridges remain intact required
Tunnels - Greenside tunnel 616yds intact.



MR GUISLEY (RAWDON JN) - YEADON (Single goods line13 miles)

(The Yeadon Branch)

Opened 26.2.1894

Closed 10.8.1964

Stations Yeadon goods only (and excursions)

Signalboxes Rawdon Junction, Yeadon

The people of Yeadon, a town seven miles NW of Leeds, struggled without success for many years to get either the Midland or the NER to build them a railway. In 1885 an act was passed for the privately sponsored Guiseley, Yeadon & Rawdon Railway but financial problems led to it being absorbed by the Midland and even then it was 1894 before the line was opened. A passenger station was built at Yeadon but only used for excursions as, by 1909, it was possible to travel into Leeds by tram. Authority to extend the line to the NER at Horsforth was obtained but later abandoned.

Route - when open
The single line diverged south from the Ilkley - Leeds line at Rawdon Junction* (GR193413) just south of Greenbottom tunnel and curved east to pass under New Road (A65). It then turned SE passing over Henshaw Lane to reach the station platform, with the goods yard to the east and a spur continuing to the dye works in Green Lane.
*This name indicates that it was always the intention to extend the line as Rawdon would have been the next station.

Route - today
A footpath follows the most of the short branch from Ghyl Royd (GR194413) to Henshaw Lane.

Stations - Yeadon demolished 1966
Bridges - bridge over Henshaw Lane demolished;
bridges carrying A65 and Whack House Lane in place.



AR GARFORTH - ABERFORD (Single line 2¾ miles)

(The Aberford Railway or Fly Line)

by members of the Yorkshire Group Thursday 8th July 1999

Opened (Gds) 1835, (Pass) 3.3.1837

Closed 1924 (Pass), Line closed 1930

Stations Garforth (1st closed 1840), Parlington Hall, Aberford

The Aberford Railway (AR) was a private and independent colliery line. It opened in 1835 but was forced to close down in 1930 when it became bankrupt. From opening trains were worked by gravity down hill with horses back. Passenger trains ran between 1837-40 and 1850 - 1924 connecting at Garforth with Leeds and Selby (L&S) trains. Steam locomotives were introduced from 1870/71 and the line closed in 1930.

Route - when open
The branch left the Leeds - Selby line at Garforth (GR406336) and headed north east on a continuously falling gradient to Aberford.

Route - today
The Aberford Fly Line History Trail follows the course of the line on footpaths and tracks.
The Yorkshire Group commenced their walk from Garforth station and after walking through a supermarket car park (the site of Sisters Pit) they joined the line proper at Isabella Pit.

Stations - Aberford - the agent’s house where tickets were issued still occupied
Tunnels - Parlington Dark Arches curved tunnel 85yds (built to carry coal before railway opened - not used by trains)
Bridges - Parlington Light Arch bridge carrying a carriageway to Parligton Hall.




(The East & West Yorkshire Union Railways)

Opened (Gds) 20.5.1891 Lofthouse - Rothwell; 6.4.1895 Rothwell - Stourton Jn

1898 Robin Hood - Patrick Green

(Pass) 4.1.1904

Closed (Pass) 30.9.1904;

(Gds) 9.3.1963 Newmarket branch, (all traffic) 3.10.1966

Stations Robin Hood, Rothwell, Stourton (MR).

on the Newmarket branch Ouselwell Green, Royds Green Lower, Patrick Green

Signal boxes Robin Hood

Loco shed Robin Hood two-track shed (closed 1926)

The East & West Yorkshire Union Railway (E&WYUR), sponsored by the owners of Newmarket Colliery, originally planned to build a 30 mile line for coal traffic from Lofthouse to Drax. Lack of funds, however, resulted in a much shorter line between Lofthouse and Rothwell. It became a through route in 1895 when the South Leeds Junction Railway connected Rothwell to the Midland at Stourton. In 1898 a workmens’ service was introduced on the Newmarket branch under a light railway order but an attempt to operate a public service into Leeds in 1904 from Robin Hood and Rothwell proved to be a disaster and it only lasted nine months; passengers preferred the electric trams linking Leeds and Wakefield that followed a similar route. The company remained independent until the grouping when it was absorbed by the LNER. The Robin Hood - Stourton section was the first to close, being severed by the abortive Stourton marshalling yard.

Route - when open
The E&WYURs’ steeply graded main line connected the GNR at Lofthouse North to the Midland at Stourton Junction. From Lofthouse North Junction (GR324250) the line headed north, passing under the trams on Leeds Road (A61) and over Leadwell Lane to Robin Hood station. The double track main line then took the east curve of a triangular junction north of the station (where the engine shed was located) and from there it turned NE to Rothwell, with Rose Colliery to the south, turned north to pass under the A639 and finally west to run alongside the Midland main line which it joined after a mile at Stourton Junction.

In addition three more steeply graded branches radiated from Robin Hood:
1. The colliery owned line north to Beeston and Rothwell Haigh collieries, where a rope worked incline lifted wagons from the Aire & Calder Navigation.
2. SW to Robin Hood colliery and Thorpe quarries.
3. SE down a 1 in 86 gradient to Patrick Green and continuing over an existing wagonway down a 1 in 44 incline to Newmarket Silkstone colliery, south of which colliery owned lines also connected with the Methley Joint Railway and ended at staithes on the River Calder at Crigglesworth.

Route - today
From the site of Lofthouse North Junction on the in use ex-GNR Doncaster -Leeds line a short section of the formation still exists alongside the Lofthouse colliery reclamation scheme. Another short section south of the M62 has been returned to agriculture. North of the motorway the Yorkshire Group walked from Robin Hood to Rothwell and located the site of Rothwell station. The Newmarket branch can be followed from Robin Hood as far as the point where it too is severed by the M62. From that point the remaining section is mainly obliterated both by the motorway and the rebuilding of Castle Gate (B6135).

Stations - Rothwell no trace
Bridges - Lingwell bridge over Lingwell Nook Lane removed; two footbridge survive
Loco sheds - Robin Hood (SE330279) on west side of line north of Rbin Hood station - remains



(Single line 4’13” gauge, 43

(The Middleton Railway)

Opened 20.9.1758; reopened 30.6.1969 Hunslet Moor - Middleton

Closed 1958 Leeds Bridge - Hunslet Jn; ?Middleton Colliery - Jane Pit;

3.7.1967 Parkside Jn - Broom Colliery

Stations none on original line; Moor Road and Middleton Park Halt on Heritage line

The Middleton or Brandling’s Railway, the world’s oldest working railway, existed by 1755 and was established in 1758 by the first railway act of parliament. The double track line was built to carry coal from the mines at Middleton, south of Leeds, to the River Aire close to the centre of Leeds. By 1808 thesystem was complete and in 1812 it saw the first commercially successful steam locos replace horsepower. It was converted to standard gauge in 1881and later the East & West Yorkshire Union Railway adapted a section of the line to serve a terminus near Leeds Bridge for its short-lived passenger service.

Heritage Railway
In June 1960 volunteers of The Middleton Railway saved what remained of the line, took over the running and now have about 1¼ miles of track. They began operating not only the newly introduced passenger service but continued running the regular freight train transfers between BR’s Hunslet Sidings and local works; 10,000 tons of freight were carried each year until 1983 when BR ceased its wagon-load operations . Early in 2000 it was reported that the Middleton Railway were in discussion with Leeds City Council about diverting the line into Middleton Park.

Route - when open
From Brandling’s Coal Staith on the south bank of the River Aire at Leeds Bridge (a quarter of a mile SE of the present day Leeds station) the double track line headed south passing through Leeds Corporation Gas Works and the Sun Iron Foundry. After bridging the (later) Midland main line a connection from Hunlset trailed in from the east and it continued south alongside the Leeds Corporation tramway route to Middleton then passed under the Hunslet Railway to reach Middleton colliery. The line continued a further 1
2 miles crossing Middleton Park Road and gradually swinging west to reach Jane Pit (GR293275).

Route - today
Construction of the M1 motorway some years ago threatened to sever the preserved line but a tunnel was eventually provided. It now runs from Moor Road in Hunslet (GR302309) and under the M1 to end at Park Halt on the site of Middleton colliery close to Winrose Drive. A level crossing in Moor Road takes a short branch to the former Midland main line at Balm Road.
Are there any traces of the line north or south of the present day Middleton Railway?

Bridges - are any bridges still intact?



GNR BEESTON JN - HUNSLET GOODS (LEEDS) (goods only 3¾ miles)

Opened 2.1.1899

Closed 3.7.1967 Beeston - Parkside Jn; 3.1.1966 Parkside Jn - Hunslet

Stations Hunslet Goods (GN/NE Jt).

The Hunslet Railway was incorporated in 1893 but was transferred to the GNR the following year and it was that company that opened the branch in 1899. The line closed in 1967.

Route - when open
From Beeston Junction (SE296293) on the GNR main line into Leeds) the line turned east passing over the Middleton Railway and the Midland main line. After crossing both the canal (the Aire & Calder Navigation Company insisted on a swing bridge as they had aspirations of turning it into a ship canal) and the River Aire the line turned NW to terminate at Hunslet goods station a mile from the city centre. A connection was made to the adjacent NER goods branch from Neville Hill which opened the same year.
NB Between the Middleton Railway and the canal it followed the alignment of a 1755 tramway taking coal from Middleton New Pit to the River Aire.

Route - today
The first half a mile to Ring Road Beeston Park is a footpath but the next mile has been lost to redevelopment. At Hunslet Carr three quarters of a mile of the formation was built over by the M1 (Now M621). The section between the motorway and the canal has again been built over but from the north side of the canal the track is still in situ and operational with the sites of the former goods yards occupied by Tarmac stone terminals. This line joins the Leeds - York line at Neville Hill West Junction.

Stations Hunslet goods demolished.
Knowsthorpe swing bridge over canal never had machinery to move it. It was demolished in 1977 but a stone pier remains.


© Railway Ramblers Reproduction prohibited.